B&A has evolved into a fast, flexible facility for CNC turning in Lancashire and are proud to deliver ISO quality approved components to clients throughout the UK & Europe.
We’ll give you a few reasons why.
1. Components are produced with repetition and accuracy.
2. Components can be fully finished on one machine, which reduces time & cost.
3. Complex components can be made with ease.
4. Programs can be saved to reduce repeat set up costs.
5. We use high-speed precision machining that shortens lead times.
6. Most materials including hardened steels can be cut with the new cutter technology.
Here at B & A, CNC Turning Lancashire is carried out by our highly skilled team offering rapid production of precision CNC turned parts of large scale, high volume runs, as well as one-off prototypes.
CNC Turning in B & A’s rigid quality standards means guaranteed dimensions and tolerances on every single part.
We continually invest in new technology and training which enables us to provide exceptional services in CNC Turning in Lancashire. We welcome enquiries from any business that requires CNC Turning. Wherever you are in the UK, we can help! B & A is situated next to the M6 and so we can deliver to anywhere in the UK quickly and easily.
Please contact us to receive a quote or more information about CNC Turning Lancashire’s B & A Precision Engineering will get back to you as soon as possible.