Here at B&A Manchester, CNC Turning is carried out by our skilled team. We offer rapid production of precision CNC turned parts on a large scale, as well as high volume runs and one-off prototypes.
We have evolved into a fast, flexible facility for CNC turning and are proud to deliver ISO quality approved components to clients throughout the UK & Europe.
1. Components produced with repetition and accuracy.
2. We can finish parts on one machine, reducing time & cost.
3. Complex components made with ease.
4. Save programs to reduce repeat set up costs.
5. High-Speed Precision Machining that shortens lead times.
6. We can cut most materials with new cutter technology, including hardened steels.
B & A’s rigid quality standards mean guaranteed dimensions and tolerances on every single part.
Aluminium, Steel, Stainless steel, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Titanium, Teflon, Sterling silver, Nylon, Acrylic
Ongoing investment in both technology and training enables us to provide exceptional services in CNC Turning in Manchester.
We welcome enquiries from any business that requires CNC Turning. B & A is next to the M6, so we can deliver anywhere in the UK quick and easy.
Please contact us to receive a quote or more information about CNC Turning, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.