Here at B&A, Manchester, CNC Turning is carried out by our highly skilled team offering rapid production of precision CNC turned parts of large scale, high volume runs, as well as one-off prototypes.
We have evolved into a fast, flexible facility for CNC turning Manchester and are proud to deliver ISO quality approved components to clients throughout the UK & Europe.
1. Components produced with repetition and accuracy.
2. Components can be fully finished on one machine, reducing time & cost.
3. Complex components made with ease.
4. Programs can be saved to reduce repeat set up costs.
5. High Speed Precision Machining that shorten lead times.
6. Most materials including hardened steels can be cut with new cutter technology.
CNC Turning in Manchester B & A’s rigid quality standards mean guaranteed dimensions and tolerances on every single part.
Aluminium, Steel, Stainless steel, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Titanium, Teflon, Sterling silver, Nylon, Acrylic
On going investment in both technology and training enables us to provide exceptional services in CNC Turning in Manchester.
We welcome enquiries from any business that requires CNC Turning and Manchester’s B & A is situated next to the M6 and so can deliver anywhere in the UK quickly and easily.
Please contact us to receive a quote or more information about CNC Turning and Manchester B & A Precision Engineering will get back to you as soon as possible.